Home is not just a place where you stay. It’s a feeling where you dwell, and so it is necessary to take care of your home so that it can take care of you. Home isan anchor, just like ashore in a storm, a shelter, a place you happily dwell in, and where we feel loved and where we give love.
To take care of your home is not easy, start dividing the tasks among all the family members. Here are some tips you need to follow –
- Regular cleaning-
- Clean your carpets using a vacuum cleaner. If you have hardflooring, then clean it with large dust-mop.
- Freshen up the garbage disposal and use ice cubes, baking soda or lemon to make it clean and fresh again.
- Clean all the appliances both inside and outside.
- Wash dishes during cooking will reduce the workload after a meal.
- Keep a box or a bag to store all the unused items.
- Keep the kitchen clean. Spray a kitchen cleaner on the stovetop, tabletops, and counters and clean with a cloth towel.Wipe the sink with soap and use a dishtowel to dishtowel and clean it and finally rinse it with water.
- Keep the bathroom clean. Use glass cleaner to remove stains from the mirror. Wipe the sink. edges of stovetop tub. Wash the toilet seat using brush.
- Keep the bedroom clean. Smooth the unkempt bed sheet, put worn clothes on a hanger and keep all the jewellery, accessories in their place
- Clean the living room.
- Undertake frequent repairs – undertake minor repairs in time to prevent major one in future. A crack in the wall requires an early repair, to prevent rebuilding the entire wall. Try repairing things like changing filters, bulbs etc and if the repairing is beyond your limit then call a professional.
- Check all the pipes and clean them frequently. If you miss any leakage in pipes, your home will be flooded with water and you will be going through a hectic schedule cleaning. So check array and repair soon.
- If you are having a chimney in your house, you must clean it, so that it can work properly.
- Your air conditioner requires service after every six month, so you should search for how much is aircon servicing charge and choose the best.
- Waterproofing is a necessity these days. there are many brands offeringwaterproofing services
- Roof Waterproofing prevents damp patches on the ceiling and water leakage.
- Bathroom Waterproofingis necessary because it remains exposed to water and moisture resulting in dampness in both the inner and outer wall.
- Structural Waterproofing modifies the properties of cement during construction and prevents cracks and dampness, protects from corrosion of steel, increases the strength of concrete and improves the workability of mortar.
- External Walls waterproofing protects the outer wall from rain.
- Water Tank Waterproofing prevents water leakage.
Decorating, cleaning or organizing a house is not enough, avail waterproofing services to protect your house from rain and other sudden weather changes. Keep your house shining bright and beautiful always.
Home is where you grow up and you want to leave it but when you grow old, you want to get back. So start taking care of your home.
Hemant Kumar is a project manager at Tridindia with more than nine years of commendable experience in writing about LMS, translation, and IT. His unmatched talent and passion for digital marketing gave him the opportunity to work as a multi-tasking project manager at TridIndia’s sister company, Link Building Corp. Today, he contributes to the world by imparting knowledge on SEO, link building and internet marketing etc., that helps business owners grow their online business.