Have a knack for writing quality articles? Want to contribute to a growing blog to expand your reader base? Wemogee is now accepting guest posts across all segments on our website. We are open to accepting quality, well-written, and relevant contents, as long as they meet our guest posting guidelines. Here is a quick look at the dos and don’ts of guest posts.
- Always write relevant articles for these categories – auto, education, finance, health, home improvement, law, and food and other niches but no dating or casino.
- Make sure that each content is well-researched and backed by detailed editing.
- We only offer one ‘Do Follow Link’ per post. Keep a note of that.
- Contents must be written in US, UK and Australian English only.
- Ensure that your contents are of 600+ words at the least. We accept longer posts too.
- Make sure contents are optimized for the category.
- Use bullets, subheadings and headings where required.
- Add a small author’s bio for credit.
- Do not stuff your articles with keywords.
- Do not include any affiliate links in the content.
- Do not write contents less than 400 words.
- Do not submit more than two posts per week.
- Do not spam us with many mails.
Wemogee is open to sharing more information on guest posts. Please expect a wait time of at least a week before posts are accepted and submitted. We hold the right to reject an article if it doesn’t meet our guidelines. Guest contributors can write to us for further clarification.
Note our Email address – email@example.com