Sister is the greatest blessing in the life of us. She is the girl after the mother who loves and cares about us the most and loves selflessly throughout her life. For that important, selfless and humble girl in your life, make the upcoming occasion of Raksha Bandhan memorable by sending her beautiful online Rakhi gifts along with the heart touching Rakhi messages.
Sending Rakhi messages to the dearest sister is a great way to confess your heartfelt emotions towards her which you are not able to say directly to her. Your Rakhi messages will surely touch her heart and make her feel loved and very special. So, let’s have the look at the most loving Rakhi messages which you can send to your dearest sister along with Rakhi gifts to turn the special day of Raksha Bandhan the most special one for her.
- Dearest sister, how can I put my feelings into words how much you mean to me! You are the inseparable part of my life and I feel immensely blessed to have such a loving person in my life. Thank you so much, sister, for always loving me so selflessly. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi in advance! I love you so much.
- You are the reason for my happiness, my darling sister. For making my childhood so memorable and for always standing by my side whenever I need you the most! You are a blessing in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan darling sister!
- Sorry for not being with you on the special day of Raksha Bandhan, my dear sis, but always remember that I life whenever you will need me, I will be always one call away from you. Sending you my immense love and a tight hug!! Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!!
- Wishing you a very happy Raksha Bandhan to my sister, my best friend and my secret keeper. You are the one person I trust the most and always seek advice from you. You are my inspiration. I feel very proud to be called your brother. I love you so much!
- No one can be like you, my sweet sister! You are the star of your home and the sweetest person in the world. Wishing you happy Raksha Bandhan my lovely sister! Always remember that I will always be there for you in thick and thin in life. Happy Raksha Bandhan once again!
- Sending my love and best wishes to you on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan my dearest sister!! You are my world and I am extremely happy and blessed to be called your brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan my darling!!
- You are not only my sister but also my second mother, best friend, secret keeper and my teacher. Thank you so much for playing so many roles in my life and making it the best one!! You are my world my sister and no one can take your place in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister!
- Every day I thank God for blessing me with the world sweetest and lovely sister who is always stand by my side in thick and thin in life. Thank you so much for being the most loving sister in the entire world. I love you and trust you the most!! Happy Raksha Bandhan my sweet sister!!
- On the special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to give a promise that In life whenever you will need me, I will never leave your side. I love you the most and always remember that Maybe we are a distance apart but we are connected by the heart.
Hope! These messages will bring the tear of joy in the eyes of your sister and make her feel loved. For adding more excitement in the celebration, you can send Rakhi gifts to India or anywhere your sister is living along with the beautiful Rakhi messages and turns her day into the most happening one till date.
Stupefying Travel Related Rakhi Gifts to Amaze Peripatetic Brothers!
Isn’t it felt amazing to be the sister of the wanderlust brother? Yes of course it is. Having a brother who travels around the globe and brings new and quirky things for you after each trip feels simply amazing. But, have you ever thought of giving him something that can make his traveling easy and fun? If not, then Raksha Bandhan is here giving you a chance of greeting your peripatetic brother with something nicer and useful. This Raksha Bandhan gift from your side will depict your thoughtfulness and love for your brother.
Well, in the market full of gifts and gleaming items, digging a perfect one according to the personality and nature is a tiring task, and even sometimes, you don’t get success, though. So, to lower your stress, here is a list of some gift items that can surely amaze your travel-freak brother. So, stop panicking and explore these gifting options.
Road turns and plug-in headphones; this is the best combination that can make any travel amazing. Listening to the music in the peaceful aura will automatically enhance the beauty of the location. So, give your brother the latest pair of headphones that can make his journey comfy and stress-free.
Latest travel journals
With the advancing technology, making notes and sharing photos and adventurous via phone is the common practice. But, does it really give those exotic vibes and feel? To make the traveling a real fun, gift your brother some cool travel journals which can connect him to the life situations in a beautiful manner.
Cool and sturdy backpack
You must have an idea about how important do these backpacks actually are when it comes to traveling. Nowadays, there are many cool designs and varieties of carry bags available which can make the journey safer and comfortable. Anti-theft bags will also make a wonderful Raksha Bandhan gift in which all the stuff will be kept safer and protective.
Comfy neck pillows
The worst part of traveling is suffering from neck pains, head bobbing, and sleepless nights after long flights. But now this will no longer be a major issue as neck pillows are there to make your brother sleep properly without any pain.
Travel gift card
One of the best gifts that can make your brother’s journey amazing and affordable is the gleaming deals on hotels, flights, restaurants, live shows, and flavorful meals. This gift card will surely make his journey one of the best.
Portable charger or power bank
One thing that obviously happens while traveling is the battery discharge either of the cameras or of the phones. In this case, a portable charger or an adapter or a branded power bank will be the best option to give to brother as a gift.
The main motive of using packing cubes in to pack accordingly so that the entire luggage can be organized properly. It will also reduce weight by downsizing the clothes and other useless stuff.
A passport holder cum wallet cum cardholder makes the best travel-friendly gift. If your brother is a frequent traveler, then this spacious and organized cardholder will be a perfect gift. He can keep his cards, passport, visa, and other important things in it.
Visiting an exotic location without a camera and tripod is quite abnormal right? If your brother is also a photo lover who loves to capture the birds and scenic beauties, then you can get him an adjustable tripod for his camera and mobile.
A surprise ticket
Traveling to a different location to celebrate Raksha Bandhan is one of the best ideas. But, what if this distant Rakhi getaway is a gift from his sister for him? Sounds cool na! Book the tickets to some cool and exotic place and surprise your brother on this Raksha Bandhan.
With these Rakhi gift ideas, you are all sorted to be a reason for that wider smile on your brother’s face when he will receive these gifts. Skip the moneybelt and pick these affordable items that can make traveling easy and fun for your brother.
If your brother is a frequent traveler and often visits home, and above all this Raksha Bandhan is also among one of those festivals when you can only see him through video call, your heart must be glutted with the emotions and memories of all those days which you both have spent together. But, sitting in the corner and cry is not the only solution. Get up and log in to Rakhi.in, which is an online Rakhi store that can help you in sending your love to your brother to any country worldwide. So, this year buy Rakhi online and make this Raksha Bandhan a memorable affair.