Chicken makes a great starter. There are numerous chicken recipes that you can make as a starter. Making them is very simple and takes less time. Three of such delicious chicken recipes are given below;
Chicken Chili recipe
- 500 gm chopped chicken
- 2 tablespoon sliced green chilli
- 1/2 cup sliced capsicum
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- Spring onions
- Wash the chicken pieces and marinate it with egg, cornflour, and ginger-garlic paste for one or two hours.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces. Keep them aside
- Fry onions, capsicum, red chillies in another pan.
- Now add some green chillies. Mix well.
- Now, add soya sauce, chicken, vinegar, and salt to the mixture.
- Make sure the chicken is well coated. Keep stirring.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Pepper Chicken Recipe
- 1 kilograms chicken
- 3 green cardamom
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 5 clove
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 large tomato
- 3-inches cinnamon
- 2 leaves bay leaf
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon, cloves. Now add onions and fry till they turn golden-brown.
- Next, add ginger-garlic paste and cook till its raw smell goes away.
- Now, add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cumin powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder. Mix all well.
- Now, add chicken pieces and salt. Add cardamom and bay leaves to the mixture.
- Cook it for 20 minutes.
- Add black pepper and some water to form a thick gravy.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.
Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 200 gm chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- salt as required
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- refined oil as required
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender to form a smooth paste.
- Pour the chicken mixture in a pan.
- Oil your hands. Take a little amount of the mixture and give it a square shape.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour the chicken mixture in it and deep fry.
- When they turn golden brown, remove them from the flame.
- Serve it with sauce or other dips.
These are the three most popular chicken starter recipes that you must try. There are many other recipes available on the internet. So, start cooking and enjoy.