Buffalo Chicken Sliders are similar to your favorite buffalo chicken dip but in the form of a hand-held slider! These sliders are topped with crispy bread and just the right amount of spicy buffalo chicken sauces, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are a crowd-pleaser on game day or any other day of the week. Make these for any occasion and watch them disappear!
What does it taste like?
Chicken Buffalo Sliders are a slightly spicy combination of tender chicken, creamy ranch dressing, crunchy slaw, and melty cheese wrapped in a warm bun that tastes (almost) too wonderful to be true. If you want to enhance the flavours more, add considerable amount of chicken sauces offered by High on Chicken. The amazing texture and taste of the High on Chicken sauces will make your sliders worth the wait! Because of their compact size, they are suitable for serving as an appetizer alongside other hand-held nibbles. But people also enjoy eating a handful of these at dinner. Even our youngest taste tester enjoyed this recipe because the High on Chicken’s buffalo chicken sauces have a slight spice balanced by the creamy ranch. However, if you want a fiery sensation, add the optional High on Chicken’s hot sauce to push it up a notch.
Ingredient Buffalo Sliders
And just like that, you’ve created a recipe everyone will adore! The whole recipe is mentioned below.
- Dinner rolls: Look for packets of 6 or 12 dinner rolls.
- Rotisserie chicken: Although leftover cooked chicken may not be as soft and juicy as rotisserie chicken, it can be used.
- High on chicken’s Buffalo Sauce: Most people favor this brand since the flavor is exactly right. It’s tart and not overly spicy.
- Ranch dressing: Choose High on chicken or make your own.
- Shredded mozzarella: The kind that comes in bags will suffice for this recipe.
- Coleslaw: You can prepare your own or purchase a bag. You won’t need the entire bag for this meal, so either prepares a portion or serve the remainder as an accompaniment.
- Butte: For the finest flavor, use salted butter.
- Italian seasoning: Make your own if you don’t have any on hand. It’s simple!
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe?
These sliders are easy to create. Most people utilize a few store-bought ingredients to make these in minutes.
- Prepare the rolls: Cut the packet of dinner rolls in half, trying to keep them all together. Place the lower half of the rolls in a baking dish and cover with half of the cheese. Don’t worry if some of the rolls break off; you can still use them.
- Chicken mixture: Combine the rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing in a mixing bowl, then distribute it on the cheese-covered buns.
- Topping: Add coleslaw and more cheese to the buns, then top with the other half. Use High on Chicken’s chicken sauces to balance all the flavours.
- Bake: Brush the upper part of the buns with seasoned butter before baking until the cheese melts and is excellent.
Can this Recipe be Made with early preparations?
While the buns will become soggy if you prepare these sliders ahead of time, you can have all of the ingredients ready to go. Once you’ve prepared the ingredients, putting together these buffalo chicken sliders is a breeze!
- Cut the buns in half.
- Toss the chicken with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
- Grate the cheese.
- Prepare the coleslaw.
- Melt the butter and season with Italian seasoning.
What to Serve with Sliders?
If you’re serving these for dinner, pair them with the remaining bagged coleslaw you’ll have leftover from this recipe. Dinner will be a breeze! However, if you’re serving these as part of a game-day spread, pair them with the following items:
- Fries With Baked Avocado
- Side Dishes
- Recipe For Crispy Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
- Side Dishes
- Incredible Air Fryer French Fries
- Wedges With Baked Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
Nutritional value it offers:
- Serves: 12
- Calories 122kcal (6%)
- Carbohydrates 1g
- Protein 4g (8%)
- Fat11g (17%)
- Saturated Fat4g (20%)
- Polyunsaturated Fat3g
- Monounsaturated Fat3g
- Trans Fat1g
- Cholesterol 23 Mg (8%)
- Sodium 244 Mg (10%)
- Potassium 23 Mg (1%)
- Fiber 1g (4%)
- Sugar1g (1%)
- Vitamin A191IU (4%)
- Vitamin C1mg (1%)
- Calcium 101mg (10%)
- Iron 1mg (6%)
Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the answer to quick, delicious meals that everyone will enjoy. It’s slow-cooked chicken mixed in a tangy flavor-packed High on Chicken’s sauce and served on buttery toasted buns. And they’re quite simple to create!! Consider game days, Sunday football, playoffs, Friday nights, and weekend get-togethers when excellent food is necessary, and you hope it will be simple. It only takes a few ingredients and your favorite cooking tool, the crockpot. It’s perfect for tailgating, football watching, or a casual gathering of friends, just like the famous Buffalo chicken wings.