A Brief Overview
Citi Bank credit cards have honed their craft for the several decades they have been in existence. They bring to the table a wide range of benefits that make using them a pleasure. Read on to understand the application process involved in obtaining a Citi Bank credit card, how to contact customer care, and how to make payments.
How to Apply for Citibank Credit Cards
Citi Bank credit cards can be applied for in a fairly easy manner.
- Go to the Website – Go online and visit the Finserv MARKETS website.
- Share Details – Enter a few details that are asked for.
- Look at Cards Available –Compare the varied Citi Bank credit cards available and do thorough research on the same.
- Select a Card – Pick a Citi Bank credit card that you imagine you would enjoy using the most.
- Submit Your Details – Submit your application form and expect a response from the Bank shortly.
It is important to understand the eligibility requirements in place for each credit card on offer and the documentation needed to apply for the same.
Proof of address
The last two salary slips received
Documentation pertaining to ID and proof of address includes Aadhar Card, voter ID, driving license and so on.
Those who are salaried are required to submit their most recent ITR which includes audited financial statements along with computation of their income.
Make Citi Bank Credit Card Payments
Citi Bank Credit Card Payments can be made online as well as offline and are mentioned below.
- Online Payments
- ACH/ ECS
- Auto debit
- Card payment via another bank’s website
- Citi Bank Net Banking
- Citi Mobile Application
- ePay or Citi Card Bill Desk
- Visa money transfer.
- Offline Payments
- You can make payments in cash at the nearest Citi Bank branch.
- You can make payments with the aid of cheque or via a demand draft.
Contacting Citibank Customer Care
Citibank credit card customer care can be contacted in the following ways.
- Dialing the customer care number.
Toll-Free – 1860 210 2484
International calls – +91 22 4955 2484
- Via SMS
SMS the keyword pertaining to the query you had in mind along with the last four digits of your credit card to 52484 or +91 98807 52484.
Common keywords and message formats include the following keywords followed by the last for digits of your Citibank credit card.
- One-time password (or OTP) = OTP
- Reward points = REWARDS
- Credit or cash limit available along with any outstanding balance = CARDBAL
- Most recent statement and the due date of payment and minimum amount due = STMT
Additional keywords and message formats are mentioned on the Finserv MARKETS website.
- Email Address
Send an email to email@example.com
Citi Bank’s credit cards are popular, accepted in most locations, and viable options for those seeking to invest in a credit card. Go to the Finserv MARKETS website for a more comprehensive understanding of all that they can be used for.
Leave a Comment