Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The purpose of the test is to select candidates for MBA and MCA course admissions offered by the various universities and colleges of Telangana. Every year approximately 60,000 candidates apply for the exam. TSICET 2020 will conduct the examinations on May 20 and 21, 2020, and the registrations will begin in March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for TSICET 2020
TSICHE – Telangana State Council for Higher Education will advise the eligibility criteria of TSICET 2020. The eligibility criteria will include educational qualifications, age, and work experience. Students are encouraged to go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form for TSICET 2020.
Given below is the critical eligibility criterion to register for TSICET 2020 –
- Candidates must be of Indian Nationality
- They must satisfy the domicile requirements of the Telangana State Government.
- To qualify for an MBA, candidates must have passed a three-year duration bachelors’ degree from a recognized University or College.
- To qualify for MCA, candidates must have obtained a bachelors’ degree. They should have also studied Mathematics at 10 + 2 standard.
- The qualifying marks for general candidates are 50%, and for reserved students is 45%.
- Candidates appearing for their final year / final semester examinations are also eligible to apply for TSICET 2020.
The dates for TSICET 2020 examinations are on May 20 and 21, 2020, and the registrations will begin in March 2020.
Let us discuss TSICET 2020 registration herein.
How to register for TSICET 2020?
– TSICET 2020 Application Forms will be made available at their official website from February 2020 onwards. We request the Candidates to check the eligibility criteria in detail before applying for the exams.
- The application fees are Rs 650/- for General, OBC and EWS Categories, and Rs 450 for SC, ST candidates.
- Steps to fill TSICET 2020 Application form :
- Visit official portal – icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on to ‘Application Fee Payment’ link
- Enter the following details –
- Candidate’s Name
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Payment Type
- Pay the application Fee. A payment reference id will be generated for filling the form:
- Fill in the TCISCET 2020 Application forms with the following details :
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Exam Centre
- Candidates’ Category, as mentioned in the caste certificate.
- Local Area Status: AU (Andhra University), OU (Osmania University), SVU (Sri Venkateswara University), or Non-Local.
- SSC (10thclass) or equivalent details
- Select whether Non-Minority / Minority.
- Special Category, if applicable, such as:
- Annual Income of the Parent
- Address for Correspondence, contact number, and email ID
- Intermediate /Degree details
- Upload photograph and signature in .jpg format. The size for the picture should be less than 30KB, and for signature, it should be less than 15KB.
- Candidates can fill in their application form for the TSICET 2020 from the first week of March 2020 without late fee criteria and till the 3rd week of May 2020, where the late fee will be applicable.
- As per rank scored in the examination, eligible students will be required to attend counselling
- A total of 23358 seats are available in 150+ TSICET Participating Business Schools across the state of Telangana.
TSICET 2020 Exam Pattern
Following would be the exam pattern followed for TSICET 2020 Examination:
- The examination will be held through online mode.
- Questions asked will have multiple choice answers.
- Duration of the exams will be for 150 minutes
- The exams will be conducted in two sessions
- The maximum mark for completion of the paper is 200 marks.
- One mark is awarded to the correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in the exams.
Now let us look at section-wise weight ages carried for each category of questions:
||No. of Questions
|Section A: Analytical Ability
|– Data Sufficiency
|Section B: Mathematical Ability
|– Arithmetical Ability
|– Algebraical Ability and Geometrical Ability
|– Statistical Ability
|Section C: Communication Ability
|– Business and Computer Terminology
|– Functional Grammar
|– Reading Comprehension
The total time duration for TSICET 2020 is two and a half hours. The University will release the Admit Card in the third week of May 2020. After the conclusion of the test, the result will be published by the last week of May 2020. Check more detail for TSICET 2020 at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/tsicet-exam