A part of NCR or the National Capital Region, Noida is one of the most developed, fastest-growing cities of the country, and this has resulted in the unparalleled economic and commercial development of the region in the last few decades. This development has also brought with it an influx of immigrants from several parts of the country in the form of job seekers and workers. The fast growth in population has given rise to a growing demand for reasonably priced and comfortable housing in Noida. Due to the lack of space, this demand is frequently fulfilled by apartment complexes and high-rises that have sprung up around the city to offer adequate residential facilities to the increasing population.
If you own a property in Noida, you are exposed naturally to several advantages connected with this outstanding place. A noteworthy viewpoint in this direction would be to look at the unusual location of Noida. Surrounded by Ghaziabad, Delhi, Faridabad, and Greater Noida & Dadri up to a stretch by Gurgaon also, Noida is halfway situated in the NCR. Thus, the distinctive place of Noida turns it into the most sought destination for residential purposes as opposed to any other neighboring city. Moreover, Noida is an uncongested and spacious place with well-maintained and well-built roads.
Around a couple of years ago, I was transferred to Noida from Kolkata. I was very much excited to explore this new city and was eager to get accustomed to its lifestyle. In the initial days, I managed to stay with a friend in Sector 62. But the distance from this place to my office was quite far and I had to leave for the office quite early which was quite hectic for me. As a result, I felt the necessity for a place near my office in Noida. I was looking for a flat that can accommodate my entire family as I was also planning to settle down. I was interested in buying 3 BHK flats in Noida as they provide more privacy, ample space and are available at competitive rates.
However, finding 3 BHK flats in Noida was not that easy. When I arrived in this city, I knew no one and it was completely an unknown city to be explored. Naturally, I had no one to advise where to stay and how to arrange for luxury apartments in Noida. I had to go through a lot of harassment in locating a place to stay. I took the recommendation of my colleagues and friends who can offer me with helpful information, but nothing seemed to work out in the starting. Later one day, while I was surfing the internet, by chance I came across a website that caught my attention right away and it was none other than housing.com. I must say that this is the most useful website with genuine information and guidance.
Reasons for choosing housing.com website
If you surf through the website you will understand that this website provides you with a never-ending list of real estate projects as per your liking. It provides details of not only luxury apartments in Noida but also a list of budget-friendly properties and apartments that are available on rent. Some of the enticing facts about the website housing.com are the following:
- Get ample updated options of properties from which you can select your preferred one.
- It offers information, for instance, whether the property is semi-furnished or furnished or non-furnished. Accordingly, you can organize your belongings.
- Presence of exact landmarks and locations for you to find the property exactly. This way it assists you to know the areas around and how suitable will it be if you take it.
- It offers correct information on the offered built-up area or square-foot of the area.
- You will get comprehensive information on the developer or the real estate agent.
- The website offers the correct figure for the property cost. There are no hidden charges or costs attached to the offer.
- Availability of filters that assist you in narrowing down with your choices and preferences of properties.
- The website offers a graphical representation of a range of data, for instance, pricing by BHK, property distribution, etc. for your ease of understanding how viable it is to purchase the property.
- It allows you to select from possession options, such as ready to move one or under-construction one.
- You can choose the property by clicking filters, for instance, pricing, BHK type, Property status whether resale projects or new projects, property type whether independent floor, apartment, plot, independent house, penthouse, studio, villa, or duplex.
- You can choose from the options of bathrooms you prefer on 3 BHK flats in Noida.
- You can know whether the property is listed by an owner, developer or agent.
- Get information on the age of the property.
- The website offers comprehensive information on the available amenities in and around the complex.
Another distinctive aspect of the website is that it also offers you details on whether the property is RERA compliant or not. This is a significant factor that determines the reliability of a property.
All these above-mentioned points explain why housing.com is a reliable website. After knowing about all these advantages I would like to suggest to all my relatives and friends without any hesitance as I want the most excellent thing for them.
While looking for luxury apartments in Noida on housing.com, I followed the below-mentioned steps:
- I visited the Housing .com website through the URL https://housing.com/in/buy/noida/3bhk-noida
- Then I registered myself on the website through my email id. Although you can log in via Google account. Remember that having a personal account is always preferred for varied reasons.
- As I had the requirement for my family, I preferred 3 BHK flats in Noida
Right after my search I shortlisted quite a few flats as per my preference and went to check them out one after the other. At last, I had settled with a 3BHK flat nearby my office area and felt so stress-free after such a long time. It was a perfect place for my family and it had everything as listed on the website. All the information on the website housing.com was correct to the core and I was astonished at the distinctiveness of the website.